[time-nuts] From GPS World - Lightsquared has been given thegoahead

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 00:27:42 UTC 2011

Two thoughts...

GPS users most likely won't know that Lightsquared is the source of the
problem.

And two: LTE moves a lot of bits ( symbols) to multiple users in each
transmission, many of which are mobile, at pretty decent bit rates, so the
timing and synchronization very likely ARE critical to its success.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH
EM79