[time-nuts] From GPS World - Lightsquared has been given thegoahead

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Fri Feb 4 01:05:13 UTC 2011

Oh, they would have good filtering for THEIR GPS receiver. It;s just the
rest of us suckers that don't matter.

I have a Trimble GPS antenna I never used due to the goofy voltage.

p/n 16248-50
patent 3984834

My recollection is they have a SAW filter in it. It is used by the Navy,
though I suspect mine came out of Stanford.