[time-nuts] Lightsquared and a little math

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:30:37 UTC 2011

True enough.  And it certainly was not the left that condoned--or ever would
condone--leaving the stadium lights on while turning off power to hospitals
and nursing homes.

Which didn't happen, by the way, but it makes a fantastic tale.  And power *
did* roll off for virtually all non life-critical applications.