[time-nuts] FE-5680A RFS question....

Bud Patten bud.patten at frontiernet.net
Fri Feb 4 16:36:55 UTC 2011

I recently purchased an FE-5680A 10 MHz RFS from China and it came with a label attached indicating the pinout of the DB9 connector as pin 1: +15V, pin 2: GND, pin 3: +5V, pin 7: RF Out.   From what I can determine from Googling the manual, pin 3 is more likely a lock detect output.  I have no idea which option it is.  There is no SMA connector adjacent to the DB9 but all pins on the DB9 have wires attached.   The part number on the label is 217400-30352-1.  I have yet to fire it up.

Any thoughts you guys might have will be appreciated.

Bud
W0LCP