[time-nuts] GPS Antenna splitters

dave powis g4hup at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 5 10:11:10 UTC 2011

You could also look at http://g4hup.com/DA/DA.htm - specifically the G version,
which is intended for just this application, feeding up to 4 receivers.  I use
one myself for a Z3801A, two thunderbolts and a Jupiter based G3RUH type GPDSO.
Output level is individually settable if required, and so long as your terminate
any unused outputs in 50R you can use it with any number of Rx's

73,
Dave, G4HUP