[time-nuts] HP 654A Manual

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:32:08 UTC 2011

Boy I highly recommend Dave and Artek Media.
Couple comments
Very fast to turn a link around so you can download the manual
Many of the manuals you may get for free from agilent and other places. But,
when you magnify those schematics they typically fall apart. I don't know
why but its always the resistors and such I need to know the value or part
number of to complete the repair. I fix allot of stuff.
Recently on a HP 8350b sweep gen. Ordered the manual from Dave. Found the
page I needed was missing. (It was actually way out of sequence)
Dave did 2 things. Emailed the pdf of the page ASAP and then redid the
manual correctly the next day and sent me the update download link.
I thinks its called simply good business. Dave does a very good job.
I know this is all a bit off topic so forgive the long response.
Now back to gpsdo's which is on topic.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL