[time-nuts] GPS Antenna splitters

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon Feb 7 15:25:04 UTC 2011

> From: "Heathkid" <heathkid at heathkid.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] GPS Antenna splitters
>
> If you need a GPS antenna splitter... these are incredible!  Thanks
> Mike!
>
> - Brice

Mnay thanks to those who replied and offered advice.  I have ordered one of
the Symmetricom splitters from Mike.  Lack of any technical info on the
MiniCircuits splitter was a large factor in my decision.  Mike offers the
Symmetricom units at a VERY reasonable price, and I feel they will perform
quite well.

Thanks again,