[time-nuts] Trimble SveeSix and Acutime manuals

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 23:18:00 UTC 2011

Hi All

I've recently had the opportunity to scan the manuals for the Trimble
SveeSix GPS receiver and for the Acutime 6 Channel GPS Smart Antenna, which I
suspect might be the earliest Acutime unit, and would like to say a public
thank  you to Rob Kimberley for making available the printed originals.

I've uploaded two copies of each to Rapidshare, the full size PDFs of
around 40 or 50 MB and an optimised version of each which is around one  tenth
the size.
I share the view, expressed here recently, that PDF files can often lose
important detail in the optimisation process but really can't see any
significant difference in this instance and would recommend the optimised files
for convenience.
However, I'm sure I'd be asked for the originals if I hadn't uploaded them
so the choice is there:-)

I've been asked why I don't just upload straight to Didier's site rather
than bother with Rapidshare, which is a fair question, and the only reason is
 that Rapidshare seems more tolerant of our somewhat unreliable broadband
connection and larger uploads seem to have more chance of successful
completion.
I'd be more than happy though if someone else would like to upload them to
Didier's site, or wherever else that would help keep them generally
available.

These are the files.....

_http://rapidshare.com/files/446713459/Trimble_Acutime_6_Channel.pdf_
(http://rapidshare.com/files/446713459/Trimble_Acutime_6_Channel.pdf)