[time-nuts] HP 5370A temp

gbusg gbusg at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 01:16:39 UTC 2011

I think 61°C might be more typical, so 76°C seems pretty darn hot to me. I
would make sure that your fan is running, and is mounted the right
direction. (It should be blowing *into* the instrument.)

Also make sure that the top instrument cover is installed. (The top cover
must be in place so that the internal fan air currents will loop around and
pass through vents, including the through-holes in the rear heat sink.)

Greg