Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:30:37 UTC 2011

Ian,

I've dropped the temp and the noise level in my 'lab' by replacing
many of the old 110V fans whose bearings are getting on with more
modern 'silent' 12V fans that use less power, move more air, and are
far quieter than the 110 fans ever were. You can find them from a
number of sources online, and while rated at 12Vdc, they run pretty
well on anything from 5-15.

Bob