[time-nuts] HP 5372A vs. 5370A: Thanks

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Feb 10 21:59:58 UTC 2011

I ended up with the 5372A first one of those $50 and forget bids on
the E. the $140 shipping is another story.

BTW took the bottom of one of the 5370B and about 4 or 5 dehydrated
spiders and other insect remains fell
out. The smell is mouse urine but there is no evidence of mice. The
dog finally gave up trying to 'kill' the
5370B. My guess is what ever was on top of it is the item you don't want to buy.

-pete