[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Supply

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Thu Feb 10 23:46:05 UTC 2011

Certainly, I'd prefer a linear 3-output supply. But, I've not found a
suitable one yet, in linear or switching. TAPR offered one in the past
but has no more. So, I'm asking for recommendations and where to get one.

Larry

On 2/10/2011 3:32 PM, J. L. Trantham wrote:
> I favor a linear regulated supply rather than a switching supply.  I had a
> TBolt die while connected to a switching supply in an environment where
> there were frequent power outages.

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)