[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Supply

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 02:44:15 UTC 2011

That's odd.  I just went to the TAPR.org web site and can still
seem to order an LPU kit for around $43 US.

I'm using a TAPR/OpenHPSDR LPU to run two Thunderbolts.  The LPU
is operating on 13.6 volts off the house battery.  The -12 volts
is switching, the other two voltages are linear.

I used to run Thunderbolts off an HP fiber optic multiplexer
power supply, but those are probably not too common.

Mike - AA8K