[time-nuts] 2nd 5370B

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Fri Feb 11 21:16:11 UTC 2011

Hi Paul:
I have two 5370A's that I picked off epay years ago when prices were real.
What's happened, I don't know, but I can't afford to buy stuff that old
for inflated prices, and the shipping, yikes!
I'm converting to all USB instruments for future use, including SDR's,
that's why I tried to get the 5370 replacement instrument started here (no
time, no skill with FPGA's) to see if others were interested.
Have a look at www.telemakus.com and signalhound.com for some examples.
I realize these are not really laboratory caliber instruments, but I'm not
in that business...
Best,
Don

paul swed