[time-nuts] *****SPAM***** Re: Thunderbolt Supply

Ralph Smith ralph at ralphsmith.org
Tue Feb 15 15:00:58 UTC 2011

Spam detection software, running on the system "sawtooth.ralphsmith.org", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  On Feb 15, 2011, at 7:40 AM, Brendan Minish wrote: > I guess
   what I am wondering, considering I already have a very low > noise, stable,
   battery backed 12V (13.8V really) system in the shack can > I use that along
   with a small dual rail DC-DC converter and still get > very good performance
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.9 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (Split
                            IP)
 3.3 FH_HELO_ALMOST_IP      Helo is almost an IP addr.
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [75.197.36.134 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS