[time-nuts] Attn: Steve - K8JQ - GPS Antenna splitters

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Feb 15 20:16:19 UTC 2011

Sorry to the rest of the group for this post. Steve - my emails to you keep
on getting lost it seems. If you provide a phone number I will call you.
Thanks - Mike

To the rest who purchased them - they were all shipped last week. Thanks -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731