[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Supply

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:04:34 UTC 2011

My original (red box) T-bolt runs off a 28VDC supply. For that, it has a built-in DC/DC converter. The specs are the same as they are for the more common (and more recent) version.

You do not need rocket science to make a switcher quiet enough for most purposes, just care and good engineering.

When circuits are extremely sensitive to supply noise (I mean by that way out of the ordinary sensitivity), the problem may be with the circuit design rather than with the supply.

Didier KO4BB