[time-nuts] PN sequence generation using GPS

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Thu Feb 17 01:04:37 UTC 2011

Thanks Bob;

Does this mean that the 10 MHz clock needs to be somehow divided to an
integer evenly divisible by 127 seconds?

Also 8192 seems to be unfeasible as it would take 2.2 hours to
initialize sync.

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates