[time-nuts] NATIONAL RADIO NC-2001,2011 CESIUM BEAM MANUAL

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:43:05 UTC 2011

Wow this is a real time-nuts C standard.
It has all the "Right Stuff". Power, heat, and weight and if I had to guess
the smell of baking phenolic and such. Someone would actually believe this
is a standard. Not the modern day wimpy things we use that you can lift with
1 or 2 hands. Heck its VCO is servo motor tuned so it even makes noise. The
oven, the size of a toaster.
At least for me a great read later today. Its funny even though I knew there
were things before the HP5061. I had never really run across any real
information in detail. This does.

Thanks John and Dave for making this available to the time-nuts for a small
cost.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL