[time-nuts] advice: frequency calibration to 1 ppm possible without GPSDO?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:58:21 UTC 2011

As a heads up. I picked up a M12+ from fluke.I. Working well. But the little
pins are a sun of a gun to work with. They are really small. So you may need
to order a connector and pins. Since that would cost more then the M12 I
soldered directly to the pins and added some leads.Now I can use any
connector or none at all.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL