[time-nuts] M12M Sensitivity

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.uzh.ch
Tue Feb 22 16:42:00 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,
as the manual 'asks' for an active antenna with at least 10dB external
gain, I would not expect the M12M to be too sensitive.. but as long as
you do have an active external antenna, it should not matter much.

I have here an M12M running in parallel with a TBolt fed by a common
antenna and the numbers (dBc) are quite identical.

73s Achim, DH2VA