[time-nuts] Enclosure for Thunderbolt

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 07:29:34 UTC 2011

Hi Bert,
Don't put that on the HP list ;-o
I agree though. There are lots of DtoA converters and relay drivers out there that are unloved and un wanted. Just make sure that if you don't know that it's unwanted and common, check before you part it out. I prefer the older series cases and nearly scrapped some "de-gausser" thing a few years ago for the case. Ended up swapping it for 5370 :-) Lots of 435As and the like out there.

Robert G8RPI.