[time-nuts] SRS PRS10 problem

Robert Watson robertwatsonbath at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:29:38 UTC 2011

OK, Here is the result of my lunch-break scanning session. I had to
use a desktop A4 sized scanner so you might need scissors and tape to
make sense. The 17x11 sheets are split onto overlapping two letter
sized pages (Rb lamp driver is on last couple of pages). Don't have
time to tidy it at this stage.

Usual caveats: link may not be around forever so if someone wants to
find a better home for it, do so. For personal use only etc.
http://people.bath.ac.uk/eesrjw/prs10/PRS10_revH_BoM_schematics.pdf

Regards,
R.