[time-nuts] My latest Net4501 NTP Server

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:13:51 UTC 2011

I tested it before posting and it did work for me.  I'm no longer setup for
doing this again though.   Your CF card should be able to boot (at least
partially) in your PC assuming you're using a IDE <-> CF adapter like I
had.  Try burning the image again.  If it still doesn't work and if another
person can verify that it's not working, I'll take the image down till I can
test it myself.

-Bob