[time-nuts] SR-620 cal

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Thu Feb 24 01:13:42 UTC 2011

The point is that SRS "customer support is a sham. It might be OK for a
Fortune 100 customer or National Lab, but they clearly do not want or care
about support for anybody else.

If their attitude is "screw you", I believe in returning the favor.

Companies like HP generally make most support documentation available.
They deserve the respect they get. SRS does not.

YMMV,

-John