[time-nuts] To Bert from Burt...

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 00:35:47 UTC 2011

Burt,

I am interested by that mod also.

Thanks in advance,

Didier KO4BB

-----Original Message-----
From: "Burt I. Weiner" <biwa at att.net>
Sender: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:12:25
To: <time-nuts at febo.com>
Subject: [time-nuts] To Bert from Burt...

Bert,

I run my 3586B from an external GPS controlled reference.  There's no
practical relationship for the product detector L.O. that would be
easy or likely worth the effort.  Here's a link to my FMT Methodology
that describes what I've done.  If you're interested in the I.F.
pickoff point information let me know and I can e-mail to you
information on "How I Did It".

See: http://www.k5cm.com/k6OQK%20FMT%20NEW.htm

Burt, K6OQK

Burt I. Weiner Associates