[time-nuts] OT: FS. SETI Radio Astronomy Ground Station

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Fri Feb 25 04:52:04 UTC 2011

>From another list,

-John

=================

Subject: Re: For Sale Ground station.
From:    "Rachel Tortolini" <dr.rtortolini at gmail.com>
Date:    Thu, February 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Greetings:

I have a radio astronomy/seti/ground station for sale minus the antenna.
The equipment covers microwave to baseband and fft signal processing. the
equipment fills 12 six foot racks.  (It covers 10 by 30 foot storage
locker.  Must sell as I have Parkinson's Disease and must retire.

Anyone sincerely interested may contact me and a database can be sent with
pictures, etc.  Location is Hawaii.  You will need a mover but it is all
packed and ready to go.  I am willing to negotiate price compensation for
your shipping cost.

Please contact me off-list.

Rachel