[time-nuts] HP 59300-10001 Tape with service programs

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 27 19:18:33 UTC 2011

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> I'm looking for the source for the HP5359A verification program
> mention in the manual (p4-7).
>
> The text references a listing in table 4-2, but it seems that table
> 4-2 never made it into the manual, at least I havn't found it, and
> it is not listed in the index.
>
> The 59300-10001 tape for the HP9825 contains a lot of verification
> programs for all sorts of T&M kit, and obviously, lacking a HP9825
> I would need to either get a listing or, preferable, a machine
> readable copy.
>
> Anyone ?

There is a program listing for the 9825 in Table 4-1 that appears to
correspond to the verification program at least for those steps
mentioned in the text.
It contains a series of checkpoints etc as indicated by the comments.
The listing is on pages 4-9 through page 4-15.
A snapshot of a small section is attached.

Bruce