[time-nuts] Problems with Garmin - maybe we should cut them alittle slack

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 11:39:29 UTC 2011

Happy New Year every one.
It is not the GPS, it is clearly the database, and short of a detailed
survey of every address there will be variations. As Google enhances it's
database I am sure so will the Navigator sellers. We have come a long way and we
 are getting spoiled.
Bert Kehren Miami

In a message dated 1/1/2011 12:05:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,