[time-nuts] Problems with Garmin Nuvi

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 01:26:13 UTC 2011

Whether it correctly locates my house or the addresses that interest me is
of interest only to me.  I think Garmin would rejoin that overwhelmingly
their addresses are accurate.  I grant you that it is annoying as hell when
the one I want is off.  Maddening, in fact.

I'm just saying that a data base this size will *never* be error free, no
matter...

Mathematical demonstration available on request.