[time-nuts] LCD display connector

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Jan 4 01:28:34 UTC 2011

Ethanol is drinking alcohol, so most states require a permit to buy it.

The stuff Frys sells is Puretronics technical grade isopropyl. The claim is 99.9% ultra pure anhydrous alcohol. $7 for 32oz when I bought it about 2 years ago. I use it for defluxing. I also use it on optical filters too.

www.puretronics.com