[time-nuts] My Garmin 18x, Ver 3.50, currently 1 second slow to UTC

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 08:52:32 UTC 2011

> David, that's a fine idea. Do you have an email address (or other
> contact info)
> where our reports of this issue have a greater chance of getting to the
> firmware
> group compared to being forwarded to a write-once, read-never file?
>
> Kevin

Kevin,

I only have a generic e-mail address:
  product [period] support  {at-sign}  garmin  [dot] com

but perhaps by putting the case number in the subject and body of the text
it might get added to the case:  KMM19596806I15977L0KM   I have written to
the Garmin Europe person that I am happy to talk directly to the
developers and to try beta firmware, but I don't hold out much hope of
direct contact!

Cheers,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu