[time-nuts] starloc II and hag-240 photos

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:37:40 UTC 2011

Nice pictures.
I have noticed many GPS recvrs use the same scheme or at least the same
chips.
The ad660 is a fm recvr chip. Essentially you take the downconverted c/a
code out and process it digitally.  Older Garmins and anritsu gps recvrs use
this trick that I have seen. Newer versions most likely integrated all this
into a single chip.
Regards