[time-nuts] Comparing 10 MHz Oscillators at 10 GHz 10 to 100 MHz multiplier

Paramithiotti, Luciano Paolo S luciano.paramithiotti at hp.com
Wed Jan 5 16:03:44 UTC 2011

As requested I have add a PCB bottom side picture.
If someone want some more informations or any help please ask me directly.
See:
http://www.timeok.it/files/10_to_100_mhz_multiplier.pdf

I remember you the Maser use a multiplier chain from 5 MHz to 1400Mhz as first LO in the internal receiver used for PLL the FX to 1.420.xxx .

Thank you, Luciano

Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti