[time-nuts] Looking for Tracor 599 VLF Receiver Manual

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 20:49:03 UTC 2011

Arthur,
 you mention that the 204 can select 60 KHz by thumbwheel. Do you have  a
schematic of that synthesizer? I know they had a 60 KHz down converter I have
 modified my unit and in my TI days modified quite a few for our cal labs
by  setting the oscillator to 122 KHz dividing it by two and driving the
mixer.  Still have one working and think it is still the best.
Bert

In a message dated 1/6/2011 11:05:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,