[time-nuts] Yes, Virginia, $200 5370B's do happen

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Fri Jan 7 05:02:32 UTC 2011

On Jan 6, 2011, at 4:38 PM, Bob Bownes wrote:
> After the discussion a few weeks ago, I started looking for a 5370. In
> [...]
> Only a full checkout will tell, but so far, I'm pretty optimistic.

Wow, Bob -- great story and great price. Nice pickup on finding photo
evidence of the PS voltage switch being incorrectly set.

I was looking at 5370's last week. I ended up with a buying a Wavecrest
DTS 2075-2. But, heck, getting a 5370 for 0.1x the cost of the DTS, I'd
take that deal anyday!

Thanks for sharing,

Kevin, KR5F