[time-nuts] Simulating LORAN-A GRI Timing Generator

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sat Jan 8 04:04:38 UTC 2011

Magnus,

See my post of a few minutes ago.

The GRI and Delay counters need to be 5 decimal digits. My current
thinking is manual entry of the numbers via BCD coded thumbwheel switches.

LORAN-A has 24 possible GRIs; in three blocks of 33 PPS; 25 PPS; and 20
PPS. It also has 4 RF frequencies.

Currently I plan only one Slave, but a second would be an easy addition.

-John