[time-nuts] Archiving Data

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sat Jan 8 04:23:38 UTC 2011

Well, Perry, you were right. The thread has drifted into technology
when the real challenge is the catalog for all that has gone before.
But perhaps that is not within this group's charter.

History Channel did a reasonable presentation of the Knights Templar,
within their tabloid guidelines, tonight. Talk about massive amounts
of information being concealed before and especially after 1307.

Time (the subject of this group) keeps on slipping into the future,
leaving hints of things lost in its wake.

Sorry I couldn't work any chips or programs into this posting.

At least we do have an archive, although the subjects do mutate from
the subject lines.

Bill Hawkins