[time-nuts] [Fwd: Re: Simulating LORAN-A GRI Timing Generator]

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:32:03 UTC 2011

Well I might be crazy but this seems perhaps easy since reading the link
provided.
The slaves listened to the master and provided a pulse.
So for at least a rate 1 chip could do the job. Essentially the master pulse
and then a delay to the slave position.
If I am interpreting the info correct the pulse were 40 us wide and made of
the carrier frequency like 1.95 MC.
A solution would need 2 or 3 of these widgets to give the 3 lines. But do
not need to be synchronized because the value of the informations contained
within the delay relationship between the master and slave.
Regards
Paul