[time-nuts] Anybody have a GPS antenna for sale?

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Sun Jan 9 00:12:51 UTC 2011

Hello, folks. I have a Truetime XL-DC GPS receiver, which I am trying to get tested. I picked it up sight unseen, and plan to sell it once I can verify its condition.

I powered it up today and it seems to be ok at the most basic level (screen works, responds to keypad, etc), but I don't have a suitable GPS antenna for it.

Does anybody in listland have an antenna for sale? The unit has a BNC connector for the antenna. The manual I found indicates it needs a 12V compatible antenna with a gain at the receiver connector of 20 to 36dB.

Thanks.

-Pete