[time-nuts] Archiving Timing Data

scmcgrath at gmail.com scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:27:53 UTC 2011

Have you thought of using RRD (Round Robin Database).

RRD is a CSV format which stores value vs time and is generally used for archiving network performance data which is generally kept for years.  This format has the advantage of compactness and arbitrary x y scaling.

MRTG (Multi-Router Traffic Grapher) is probably the best known application