[time-nuts] 10811 foam enclosure

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 18:38:48 UTC 2011

Graham,
 I have no problems with my 10811 I just want to experiment with ways  to
improve performance, right now I have several that are in the E-13 range
between 1 and 100 sec and am getting greedy and looking for ways to improve one
 of them. Want to take it step by step and not degrade a device. I always
have  the D/A with the Rb or oscillator and the first tests will be done with
out a  loop but there are enough wires to place the D/A inside the dewar. I
may also  use a later D/A.
Bert

In a message dated 1/9/2011 12:35:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,