[time-nuts] Archiving Timing Data

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Mon Jan 10 20:22:32 UTC 2011

Would a TSB (Tab Separated Value) format be preferable?  Full-stops
and commas are used in numbers as decimal and thousands separators (or
vice versa), so using tab character would avoid any problems with
commas in the actual data (and make it is a bit easier to quickly
eyeball when viewed in a text editor).

Peter  (G8ZZR, London, England)