[time-nuts] No State Of The Art Counter

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Jan 10 22:42:09 UTC 2011

On 1/10/2011 1:42 PM, Tijd Dingen wrote:
> I read up on it on Bruce's site. At least I think it is Bruce's site, what with the "/~bruce/" in the url. ;)

> regards,
> Fred

I assume you mean: http://www.ko4bb.com/~bruce

That is not Bruce's site, rather DIDIER's site. Didier has been very
generous to make his website, http://www.ko4bb.com , available as a
repository for all sorts of time-nut related information. He has a large
test equipment manual page and a section on timing subjects, in addition
to other sections like ham radio.

Others here have provided similar web pages, like Tom VanBaak's
leapsecond.com.

Many also have provided us with some great software, like John Miles
http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/ , and Ulrich Bangert
http://www.ulrich-bangert.de/html/downloads.html .

And, of course, our host John Ackermann http://www.febo.com/ .

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank these people and the
many others who make their time, knowledge and resources available to
support our time-nuttery.

-Rex