[time-nuts] R&S XSRM Rubidium

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:53:28 UTC 2011

Magnus
Crazy question. Though the small rb references are difficult to disassemble
they can be. I believe I have seen what you describe. Might this technique
be used on those also. I have a flaky end of life old telco reference that I
would open up to try it on. Though no heat gun.
Does the RB really become exhausted or does it plate to the glass like you
describe?
Thanks for the thread.
Regards
Paul