[time-nuts] Sensitivity to g in atomic clocks

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 11 18:58:27 UTC 2011

FWIW, I have an FTS militarized Cesium that has an accelerometer as part of the OCXO assembly to reduce vibration sensitivity.  I'm told -- but can't document -- that it was for the Navy and the idea was to counteract the effects of the ship's guns.  FTS engineers had a couple of PTTI articles describing their accelerometer research.

John