[time-nuts] CS reservoir depletion - How to make a tube

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Thu Jan 13 14:02:52 UTC 2011

Sure it would be lots of fun making your own tube or rebuilding a bad one.

This, my favorite internet video, is not exactly about caesium beam
tubes, but at least shows some of the required skills, as well as how
much fun it can be.

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x3wrzo_fabrication-dune-lampe-triode_tech

Adrian