[time-nuts] "PYLT" Python LabTools

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Sun Jan 16 21:19:28 UTC 2011

On Jan 16, 2011, at 3:00 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> I have created a Github project for the Python Labtools I'm using
> to deal with my instruments.

Looks nice. While GUI tools like LabView have their role, I'm more often interested in remote
monitoring and control.

Probably the next thing I'd add to your system is the ability to select my Prologix ethernet
controller, rather than the USB controller.
I'll send you a patch when that is done (unless I just buy a Prologix USB for simplicity sake).

Thanks for sharing your work!

Kevin