[time-nuts] "PYLT" Python LabTools

support at prologix.biz support at prologix.biz
Mon Jan 17 07:20:43 UTC 2011

Dear Poul,

Excellent! Looking forward to playing with it more.

On a related note, O'Reilly has a new book out on developing
instrument control software
using Python:

Real World Instrumentation with Python: Automated Data Acquisition and
Control Systems by
John M. Hughes
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596809577

(Self-interest disclosure: John's book mentions Prologix GPIB-USB Controller.)

Regards,
Abdul