[time-nuts] LH v3.0 Beta and Z3816A Question

cook michael michael.cook at sfr.fr
Tue Jan 18 08:19:32 UTC 2011

Le 18/01/2011 05:07, J. L. Trantham a écrit :
> An unrelated question.  My Z3816A reports GPS time.  I have looked but have
> not found a command to make it switch to UTC.  Does such a command exist?
> If so, what is it?

The command to do the same on the Z3801A might work with this box aswell.

Using info from K8CU;
http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Frequency_Standard.htm

Issue the command:

    :diag:gps:utc?

If it returns 0 you are in GPS mode; if 1 you are in UTC

Use the command:

    :diag:gps:utc 1

followed by

        :syst:pon

to set it to UTC mode.  Some units have to be powered off to actually reset
to UTC depending on software version.